|.: Home :. ||
CROSS-CONNECTION CONTROL NEWSLETTER
Water Quality Programs
As a public service, SPB Utility Services, Inc., a water and wastewater management company, will print ongoing articles of public interest concerning your drinking water. The articles are part of a program for the control of backflow into the public water system that is under administration of SPB Utility Services, Inc. The Water Quality Program is sponsored by the County/Cities in cooperation with the State Bureau of Health Protection Services.
Each month, excerpts from EPA literature will be printed that will provide answers to these and other timely questions:
We hope the readers will find these articles interesting and informative. Most importantly, we hope that these articles provide the community awareness of their most basic life sustaining natural resource, water! Clean Water! Safe Water! Consumable Water!
- Backflow and cross-connection issues.
- Where does my drinking water come from?
- How can I help protect my drinking water?
- How can I find out if my tap water is safe to drink?
- How will I know if my water isn't safe to drink?
- How can I get my water tested?
- I don't like the taste/smell/appearance of my tap water. What's wrong with it?
- I'm worried about a specific drinking water contaminant (lead, cryptosporidium, nitrate radon, etc.) What do I need to know?
- What's this new drinking water report that I've heard about?
- What should I do if I have my own drinking water well?
- What about bottled water?
- What about home treatment units?